Labels: ,

The Debate Is Over

In 1992, Michael Jordan was acknowledged as the best shooting guard in basketball but there were some experts who thought that perhaps Clyde Drexler was just as good. Arguing that their stats were similar and that Drexler played in a smaller media market, people were anxious to see them face off in the Finals that year. Jordan came out Game 1 and torched Drexler for six first half three pointers, and then proved to everyone that Drexler was nowhere close to him as a competitor throughout the series.

The same thing is happening this season on Rivals. Wes is proving to be Jordan and Kenny a second rate loud mouth. So far Kenny has DQed twice, sending him and his partner into the elimination, and even his biggest supporter is saying that he's lost his mojo. When chubby Evan is saying that Kenny is on suicide watch, it's a new low for Mr. Beautiful. I'd almost say that Kenny is playing possum but he is sucking it up so bad that he's becoming the weak link in the alliance. Maybe he'll come back strong; I want him to because a weakling Kenny isn't very fun. He's like Lebron-ing himself this season.


While I can't stand Wes' arrogance, I do admire that he backs up what he yelps about. The question of Wes versus Kenny has been settled: Wes is better, by far. Although apparently he fears puzzles -- just like 99% of the rest of the cast.

CT just becomes more loveable as the season goes on. He's playing both sides between Mandi and Laurel, he's stripping and making the ladies gasp ("His dick is a very decent size"), and he's out to make friends by any means necessary. "I'm gonna Adam to tell me he's my friend. I don't care if I have to beat it out of him, that kid is gonna say he's my friend." What would I pay for a CT versus Wes matchup? Probably at least fifty dollars for pay per view. Oh and then CT throws in a choke move on Mandi when he gives her a lap dance. Hilarious (in the context of their conversation last week)!

Actually, Mandi deserves some recognition here as she got a black butt blurcle. She's wearing shorts and got a blurcle. What gives? No undies? We have to have blurcle points next season!

I found out that Katie hosts a live video chat every week after the Challenge episodes. I was watching the most recent one featuring Robin, Adam, and Cara Maria. Yes, I really should have better things to do but I don't. While the quality comes and goes, it's kind of fascinating to hear them all chat with each other and answer viewer questions on the spot. If you've got no life like me, head over to RTVZONE and their Rivals recaps.

And finally, these two clips are really quite amazing. Cut parts from truth or dare, featuring Jenn making a "I'm so disgusted" face after receiving a kiss from Mike, and a rap battle that is actually very good. Who knew Johnny Bananas could rap? "Nehemiah, go to bed, the only friends you got in this house are the fleas in your f*ing head."

No comments: