Labels: ,

Until it Freezes Over

So my day has finally arrived, my first RR/RW Fantasy Challenge and the feeling is sweet. As a group, we've watched and blogged and kept tally the minutia of the challenge since The Ruins season. So in a ways, I feel the challenge contestants are my extended family. I've watched them grow old (Mark), mature(CT), or even fall off the road(Robin).

As for my win, I don't want to gloat too much ... but its just been so hard and so long to finally get here. Just as this season's victorious couple, Camilla and Johnny, had fought their long arduous backstabbing way to the top, kissing ass playing politics, forming alliances, even playing a little dubiously dirty here and there, so did I. And it paid off, and just as they screamed out from that mountain top, and blew that horn, so do I have the urge to shout "Nahhh nahhh nahhh nahh nahhh - HAHAHAHA I WIN SUCKERS!!!" And "Kiss my boo-tay HT & Yasmine(And I will beat you in WWF soneday)."

Also, just as the champions provided a little support to the beaten down Emily and Ty team, I have to give a little shout out to the twinsies, and say I enjoyed watching their perennial consolation prize battle, aka "Who Will Be the Better Yang," or better yet, the "At Least I Beat Someone" prize. Better luck next year.

It has been fun, thanks for the memories.

---------------------

Final Thoughts on Contestants:

Leroy - laid down the law with the no nookie speech to Naomi. You are my hero, Leroy, walking axe body spray commercial.

CT - I like him so much now. I still can't understand anything he says, but at least the serial killer look in the eyes has left him a bit. I want to see this guy branch out into movies, say Conan III, Revenge of Neanderthal.

Vinny - Never been casted right. Should have been on Jersey Shore back in the day, and should be on Celebrity Fit Club now.

Dunbar - Aptly named Dummy bear, and pair perfect with Paula. I loved their odd couple chemistry. Favorite moment came during one of their testimonials, the platform jumping competition. Dunbar comments on the strategic importance of maintaining eye contact - which Paula points out he'll be looking at the back of her head. A flustered Dunbar corrects himself and stresses the importance of maintaining back of head eye contact. (?)

Mark - Retired? I loved the comments he made regarding Robin. Favorite moment came in one of the testimonials, when Robin started whining and complaining about how they lost when Mark could not change the tire fast enough - Mark got so irritated and said, "and no wonder you're still single." In my honest opinion, neither couple was fully aware or grateful for their partner and who they really were and what they brought to the table. They were about ok on the competition part, but survived to the end based on politics and favoritism. Mark's old, respected, and friends with everyone. Robin actually played the pity card well, I'm sure the editor's played it up a abit, but regardless, I'm sure it helped too. Similar to when a person asks for change, and you actually have some in your pants, I'm sure ppl may have actually choose not to be mean to Robin who needed the money real bad and kept reminding people of it. I thought both partners should have been aware and grateful for all of that.

Emily - Will she ever live down black face? Yes. Because she she used to bone a black dude. Does anybody else see this too? Haha, also she's cool. I want to see her vs Laurel.

Sarah - Does she look better blonde? Not much of any other impression of her from her quick exit.

Jasmine - Still a fire cracker, and tiny.

Cara Maria - Wacked out, crazy, but still sweet.

Diem - I don't really like Diem actually, I'm with CT, she can be a bit fake. She comes off like artificial sweetner during her testimonials.

Ty - Apparently uses the "I love you" line as a pick up line. And it worked Paula. Nuff said.

Paula - Apparently uses the "I have a boyfriend" line as a flirting line. And it worked with Ty. Nuff said.

Naomi - I love her thought process. Leroy, I want you to sleep with me, because they other girls will think I'm the weak or crazy one if you don't.

Aneesa - I don't remember what she did this season for some reason.

Mandi - Sweet Mandi, too bad you left so early.

Abram - Crazy intense guy, but more in the weird way, than intimidating. CT is crazy intense and intimidating. Abram just gets weird. And it looks like someone scribbled on him. And also left giant burn mark scars across his chest. Compare him to old pictures on himself. I hope he's not on drugs.

Rachel - All competition and no entertainment value. I'm over you. She's a snake too. She tried to throw Mark under the bus, and just abandoned Aneesa in a challenge.

Johnny - He knows how to win. He was using Camila the whole time too.

Tyrie - Lost weight, but didn't lose that loser instinct.

Robin - Played out the pity card way too much this season.

Camila - Loved the tirade. Loved it. Bring her back. Give her free alcohol.

Wes - Early exit for the great red head.

And, I've nothing meaningful to say about the rookies, so I'll just stop. See you all next season.

1 comment:

jonyangorg said...

Oh I would be gloating for the rest of the year if I won! Which I will! (Congrats)