Labels: , ,

Team Hot Chocolate

This draft was really a crapshoot. I didn't know over half of the players so I had to allow superficial assumptions carry me through. I went against my rule of not drafting minorities not once, but three times and I think I have sound reasoning for each player. My first pick was Alton - sweet, dreamy chocolatey Alton. Putting aside his chiseled physique and mega-watt smile, he has proven himself to be quite the athlete, so I think all would agree he was a solid pick.

My next pick was Jasmine - little, crazy spitfire Jasmine, clearly for her drama. Jasmine = guaranteed tirade points. Also, she and Jonna did surprisingly well together last season. Then there was Sarah. Oh, Sarah. She totally got shafted last season with the whole Vinny/Mandi boob exposure. I'm surprised that she wasn't picked up earlier. I think she is still determined to win and I'm hoping that she will be able to pull it off this season.

My last two picks are rookies (I believe) - another chocolate added to my team along with a butchy-looking vanilla. Although fake boobs (they look fake in the pics...) are a liability in challenges, the bio sounded promising in that Devyn has taken flying lessons, wakeboarding lessons and skiing lessons. I've done none of those things, so that's pretty ballsy in my book. As for my final pick, Sam, I went with her because her team has two capable looking guys and one super hot girl (not Sam). I expect that they will go far based on that alone. Sam and Sarah are officially the two marshmallows to Team Hot Chocolate.

4 comments:

i amuse myself... said...

Whoa... Alton looks OLD in that picture. Not nearly as dreamy as I remembered.

jonyangorg said...

Yeah, he is not looking very Alton-like.

esca said...

Alton looks good, he's a competitor and he's friendly

esca said...

Alton and Jasmine are great picks!