Labels: ,

What Was I Thinking?

I'm kind of nervous about this Rivals 2 season. The first Rivals season was my worst showing EVER and judging by some of my picks, I may have set myself up for failure.

I am still in shock that I actually drafted a guy with one hand as my second pick! I do not know what I was thinking. There were still so many good players left. If I had the chance to do it over, I think I would have gone with Leroy.

Our draft has not even been completed yet and I already have some major team envy. George has CT and Jemmye. Why am I all worked up over Jemmye?! I don't think I even like the girl nor do I recall her performance on previous challenges. Maybe her accent grew on me because that is just about the only thing I remember about her. "Kniiiiiight!" I have no idea!

Clearly, I have lost my mind.

No comments: