Labels: ,

First Impressions

Zach - I've basically gone from "Who's Zach?" to "Ooh, Zach!" Kudos to Victor for picking him up. Not only is Zach hot, but he's level-headed, humble, and deep down a romantic softie. Did anyone watch their season? Why did Ashley hang him out to dry?

Sam - She's actually cute. The cast photo made her look terrible and the cast bio did not help her cause much either, but now I have some faith in her. MTV claims that she's the "least athletic and most politically inept" on her team, but I think Frank took the most politically inept title for this episode. 

Jonna - What is it about Jonna that always has guys falling all over themselves. During her season, CJ was obsessed with her while she, of course, had a boyfriend waiting for her back at home. I feel like this is a trend for Jonna. Someone please explain this to me.

Alton - What is it about him that is making him less dreamy? Is he looking a little ashen? Clearly being 30+ has not been kind to him. I'm doubting that he was a good first pick. Jon and I talked about making a trade - I'd be giving him Alton for Trishelle, but then Team Hot Chocolate would not be very chocolatey anymore. Perhaps I'll regret my decisions later, but for now it's Team Hot Chocolate for the win!

P.S. Were my eyes deceiving me or was someone making out with Big E? I think had to be either Devyn or Jasmine. I would never have imagined that hook-up. EVER.

P.P.S. Um... why did Marie feel it was necessary to defend Robb from Derek (it was Derek right)? Girl, your ginger is a giant! Hello!?

1 comment:

esca said...

I mistook sam for a guy!