Labels: ,

Game on!

I'm pretty sure my team is going to dominate. Evan and Johnny are part of the BFF crew of Evan, Johnny and Kenny. They have loyalty, numbers, strength and athleticism on their sides. Susie may appear to be the unassuming dumb blonde, but she has what I call "quiet fire." She was part of a legit Road Rules team, so she's got some tenacity. Also she doesn't have a target on her back like some of the other females on the Champion team. Really, the only one that is less of a target on that team is Ibis, and honestly, I don't remember what kind of competitor/character she is. I think of Sarah as my wild card. She seemed to really have her head in the game and I think she's got the moxie to play without any hindrances. Other people on her team don't really seem into it nor do I see them as competitive players. Cohutta... um... he was the best option out of what was left. I'm actually surprised that he wasn't snatched up a little sooner. He's a nice guy, but I don't have high expectations for him.

Also, two questions:
1. When does the smack talking begin?
2. How does one talk smack?
-HT-

1 comment:

jonyangorg said...

1. yesterday, the smack talk started yesterday. you're already behind.
2. you call someone out for being stupid, or ugly, or dumb. or stupid. and it would be nice to trash talk in the spirit of your team member.