Labels: ,

What's up next?

Since there are no rules to this game, we were allowed to use any resources at our disposal to draft wisely. Sadly, I didn't watch the first episode until after the first two rounds were over. So I didn't see Derrick (my first round pick) on the ground bleeding from his head. Cut to ambulance and sirens. Whoops, maybe I should've gone with someone else. I did see Shauvon pop her implant but selected her anyway. Desperation pick.

The most important part of the first episode was when they showed the "What's coming during the season" clip. I analyzed this portion like the Zapruder film. Pause, play, pause, rewind, play. I kept an eye on the background to see who would still stick around. More importantly, I concentrated on who looked like they were in a duel. Here's who I definitely saw in a duel: Katie, Susie, Brianna, Cahutta. Cahutta falls off during a duel and he cries early on in the clip. I assume he loses relatively quickly and crossed him off my draft list. I also avoided Darrell because it looks like he's about to punch someone on the ground. And we all know MTV's "punch and you're gone" policy. Tonya goes crazy and bitch slaps Veronica. I can't see her being allowed to stay after that. Unless they were both just drunk and having fun. It's hard to tell the way they edit this stuff together. I need a magnifying glass.

What did you see?

2 comments:

Da Curious One said...

wait that was derrick that was laying on the floor? i thought it was brad for some reason when i first saw it but then again, i didn't pause and replay it over and over

jonyangorg said...

everyone online was confused but i thought derrick immediately. either way it's bad for me. i say derrick though.