Labels: ,

To Eve or Not To Eve?


I think The Challenge gods were watching me or something because I really lucked out with getting some choice picks this season. Do I really have to explain their awesomeness? Ok, here it goes...

Round 1: Wes

Wes and Kenny were definitely going 1, 2 by the looks of the trailer. Since HT took Kenny, Wes was an easy choice. And this master manipulator knows how to work those puppet strings. Do I like Wes personally? Of course not. But this is a game. It's not personal, it's just business (ask Michael Corleone). Victor tried to trade me his picks for Wes, but there was just no way. Sorry Vic, he's mine! But since we share the Wes/Mandi team, at least we can root for them together.

Round 2: Evelyn

Yes, this was a risky pick. Is Evelyn on the show or not? That is the big question. But I've seen enough evidence to make me believe that she is. Take a look at the screenshot I captured from the trailer. That's her!!! I'll bet my 2nd round pick on it. Evelyn has proven herself to be a tough female competitor, plus I'm counting on some fighting, crying, and crazy ass tirade points. Don't let me down Eve! I better not see any challenge throwing from you. As for hookup points, that leads me to my 3rd round pick...

Round 3: Cara Maria

When I was picking Evelyn, I was really torn because I was thinking of picking newbie pull-up goddess Cara Maria instead. Lucky for me, HT passed her up and she was mine for the picking in Round 3. Sorry to break your heart Jon, but you had your chance earlier! Cara Maria seems to cover a lot of bonus point bases -- she has the athletic ability to last in the game, plus has a lot of hookup, tantrum, and fighting potential. Cara Maria is bisexual, so that also doubles her hookup options. An Evelyn/Cara Maria hookup might be my best chance for a same team hookup point. Get it on girls!

Round 4: Theresa

We're getting down to the leftovers, but I'll admit, I would have picked Theresa before the 3 picks that went before her, so I feel like I lucked out here. I went with Theresa mainly because she says she's "playing both sides" in the trailer. That sounds like sneaky strategery talk to me, and my guess is she'd have to be in the game for a while to have that kind of strategy. Plus strategy always wins over muscle in this game, though I think Theresa can be a tough cookie too.

So there it is. I'll call it Team Hot Head, because I sense a lot of crazy ass tirade points coming my way. Don't hold back people! Let it all out!

7 comments:

jonyangorg said...

Nice photo(shop). I still don't believe it's her until she shows up with an explanation. Strong teams in the beginning always collapse, always!

Adam B. said...

Good investigation on the Evelyn situation. I lucked out in my draft in getting Evelyn with the last pick in the first round.

Yasmine said...

This is not a doctored Bigfoot picture. That is Evelyn photographic evidence!

I'll be cheering for you Adam B. Looks like we both have Wes and Evelyn!

esca said...

GW Yas on the research. I guess that type of sleuth work is what has propelled you to be the early favorite for this game. That separation of personal/business is is stone cold killer, you are a force to be reckoned with!

Yes, I can still cheer on Wes through his partner, I hope she and keep him in check. Go team Wes-Man!(di)

jonyangorg said...

Oh man, they are just gonna slot in Eve, for sure.

http://www.challengedailies.com/Video/Whos-the-Missing-Girl/0A4E2FFFF0183BC5C001B00E894CD

esca said...

Interesting. I guess she was just a last minute addition, like I'd imagine there's a lot of competition to get on the show.

So I'm thinking Yas you are in the clear, and Eve is there from day one, just not on the same bus as everyone else.

i amuse myself... said...

Last year the "best team" poll came out with the winner. We'll see how it goes this year. I'm won't have my friends vote.