Yang Gulag Throwdown!

I had no idea that my Gray team would puke, cry, and heat exhaust themselves to victory! Well, my victory anyway. Woo hoo! Good job guys, way to sacrifice your emotional and physical well being for the fantasy challenge good.

And Tyler! My last pick turned Cutthroat all star...how did you do it? That's right -- sass and (fat) ass. Who knew this was the winning strategy?

While it looks like the bonus points in the last episode gave me the landslide victory, it was still the consistent performance of the gray team that kept me going. However, it was the red team who prevailed in the end. Who would've predicted that? From the look of the initial team rosters, I don't think any of us would have put money on the red team winning Cutthroat. And the draft results reflect our confidence in the red team winners Brad, Tori, Dunbar, and Tyler -- #7, #11, #20, and #28, respectively. Since success in the fantasy challenge does seem so random and unpredictable, it makes me think that Theresa as the #1 pick was not so crazy after all.

As for the Yang twins tie, I call for a Yang Gulag tiebreaker! I think Jon's in town for the holidays, so this should not be difficult to coordinate. What do you say guys? It could be more puzzle or game-based vs. a physical challenge, though I'm sure George could pull a Jon-ny Backpack move ala CT.

Finally, in a non-Cutthroat aside, I'm excited about a couple recent sightings of some Real World alums on the tele -- Real World LA's Tami is a new addition on Basketball Wives, since she used to be married to Kenny Anderson. Welcome back to reality tv Tami! How about making a Challenge appearance with your old pal Beth? And then I randomly happened to catch my first Mike "The Miz" WWE wrestling match. He's gotten so huge! He lost though...come on back to The Challenge, Miz! You would wipe these guys, and it wouldn't be staged. Think about it...next season...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

When I was in New York last week, I saw that there was a wrestling event featuring the Miz going on. Boy was I tempted to attend just out of old fan loyalty to the Miz!

I just got back to SF and would be happy to help coordinate a Yang Gulag tiebraker if this event has not already taken place.