Labels: ,

Team Put Your Shirt Back On

In honor of my first pick Wes, who is t-shirt challenged along with the rest of the male cast, please...please, put your shirt back on. I'm going blind here. The abs are just redirecting more light into my eyes. Please stop it.

#2. Wes - I don't think I've ever gotten this high a draft pick before. I was debating between Wes and Kenny here, but since they are teammates this time, they are linked to succeed or sink together, and individually, they do have good track records in the Challenge. Hopefully, they've bonded over some of those stupid commercials they've made. Either way, if I had to pick either the Beauty or the Beast, I figured Wes would be good for more drama points in terms of hookups and fights. Kenny's more lover than fighter. Wes can do both. And with CT yelling in his face, I'm hoping for some explosive action. Sorry Victor, the pale one is mine this time.

#11. Evelyn - I have to say I'm shocked that Evelyn is the sixth girl picked this time. There's no doubt that Evelyn is a beast of a competitor, but it seems the other girls may have more drama point potential. Has Evelyn lost her edge? Mellowed out? Or worse yet, matured? That's like Challenge death. C'mon Ev, I know you still have some fight in you. Knock out a girl or two.

#14. Adam K. - I don't know much about this Adam, but he is partners with CT who looks scary as hell and gets lots of screen time in the trailers. So I'm hoping they stick around a bit, mainly because CT is so intimidating...who would want to go up against him? Adam K. is definitely a piggyback pick. But we know from CT's Johnny backpack moment, he can definitely carry a teammate across the finish line. Also, Adam K's bio suggests some showmance action, and to me the trailer looks like he gets some from Jenn? I'm calling it!

#23. Jonna - Ok, we're at the bottom of the barrel. I have no idea who Jonna is, but this pick was more about who I didn't want to pick. Aneesa and Robin are dead weight. Davis and Tyrie are virtually missing in the trailer. At least I saw Jonna crying...points! Plus, she's partners with Jasmine, who gets plenty of screen time losing her cool. (Jasmines cannot be trusted, I tell you.) I smell points. Jonna's bio also describes her as a "shady temptress." Sold.

I'm counting on Wes to be my point leader here, so Wes, put on a shirt and win some challenges! Unless you're hooking up, then...well, no, keep the shirt on.

No comments: