Labels: , ,

Draft Reflections

After my crushing last place finish last season, I went into this draft with trepidation. I had no idea who I wanted on my team, even after watching the pre-show, so I was glad to be in the middle of the draft order. My strategy became to pick the teammate of players that were already chosen. Looking back, this was probably not a good strategy to employ for my first pick. I probably should have went with Johnny. We'll have to wait and see how the season unfolds...

HT: Abram, Mandi, Leroy, Rachel

5 comments:

jonyangorg said...

Welcome to a season of uncertainty. You must knock off Yasmine and defend your repeat championships. Or at least help us sabotage her! She can't win three in a row!

Yasmine said...

Hey! Sabotage?

jonyangorg said...

I don't know what you're insinuating...

i amuse myself... said...

WHAT are those disgusting growths on Abram's chest?!?!?!?!?!

Yasmine said...

Keloid scars? I know, gross.