Labels: ,

Team One Hand Wonder

I wish I had some sort of excuse for my lame drafting for this season. I read the cast bios and made my list of players, but there was a clear disconnect somewhere after the first round.

Johnny has proved time and time again that he can make it to a final. I can't put my finger on what it is because he isn't the strongest guy out there, but maybe he is the smartest? Is he? I have no idea, but I don't doubt my decision for a second.

For the next round, I picked Jordan. I was heavily swayed by the fact that I saw Sarah canoodling with him on the extended preview. Sarah is attracted to strong, dominate types, so I figured that he must have something going for him. Oh, and he only has one hand? I guess I saw that as a cool quirk and not a challenge hindrance.

After I picked up Jordan, I was like... "Yeah... I got my secret weapon," bathing in some challenge draft groove sauce thinking I was going to pick Jemmye next and have an all J name team. Then Jon emailed and said that CT was going to eat Jordan's other hand for breakfast. Bubble officially burst.

George then picks up Jemmye right before MY TURN!!!! Team 5 J's abandoned. *sigh*

That sent me scrambling, re-reading cast bios and just picking anyone that had mention of hooking up. So that's how I got Theresa. And I saw Anastasia hook up with CT on the extended preview so that was that. And Derek is pretty loose so I am hoping he gets some action this season as well.

There you have it. Just as Jon had Trishelle as his team mascot in a previous challenge, Jordan is mine this season. Single handed winner. Oh shoot... One Hand Wonder would be a better name! Jon - can I change my team name on the fantasizr?!

3 comments:

J.A. Yang said...

Yes, I think you can change it on Fantasizer? I'm not sure though!

Huey-Tyng Sun said...

I tried, but couldn't find the option to anywhere.

J.A. Yang said...

Hum, maybe you can't, it's a new site! It's okay, we're only using it on the side! So the name won't be too huge. Good luck with Mr. One Hand! Haha.