Labels: ,

Frank For The Win

All I have left is Frank. FRANK! The most polarizing character this season and he's the last one standing on my team.  I'm so proud.  He's the new Wes, the guy you love to hate. But this guy yells, fights, cries, and stays in the game...a Challenge dream come true.  Keep it up Frank, I'm rooting for you!

Top 5 lessons learned this season:

1. Wear heavy makeup and a wig to get the drag queen look.  Devyn earned my respect with her funny comments and looked better with her natural hair...lose the wig Devyn!

2. Break up with your boyfriend before you join the Challenge. You never know when you will be trapped in a house with a guy that looks like Zach.

3. Don't piss anyone off and you'll sail your way unnoticed to the Finals (Chet).

4. If you are over 30, you are old. You will be caught saying things like "I'm in a house with a bunch of kids." I feel you, Alton, I feel you.  I vote for an all over-30 Challenge. Bring back Eric Nies!

5. If Trishelle calls you trashy, you've hit a new low.


2 comments:

J.A. Yang said...

I'm looking forward to our next decade with Frank on the Challenge.

Huey-Tyng Sun said...

Devyn has the best comments!